Elaine Humphreys' contract was renewed for another year--September 16, 2011 through September 15, 2012 without a performance review.
- Compensation: $129,900. Subject to Cost of living increases, Longevity and Merit increases
- Health & Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Workman's Comp
- Vacation & Sick pay: 20 days vacation that accrue and roll-over. 12 paid sick days that accrue and roll-over.
- Auto & monthly car expenses: $500 a month
- Professional Development: Professional dues, subscriptions, continuing legal education, necessary travel and subsistence expenses
- Retirement and Deferred Compensation: 10% into a 401(k) in lieu of a Defined Benefit Plan.
- Termination & Severance Pay: 20 weeks (prior contract was 6 months salary) and all accrued benefits
- Bonds: The City will pay the cost of all fidelity bonds: Reasonable attorney fees to defend employee for any act or omission and fees not to exceed $350 an hour for a criminal charge that extends after the termination of employment.
- Performance Review: When determined by the City Commission
Through timely and just prosecution of those accused of misdemeanor violations occurring in the City, protection is provided by this department to the residents of Lake Worth.
How many law suits do we have?