Showing posts with label Enrique Tarrio. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Enrique Tarrio. Show all posts

Monday, June 9, 2025

Proud Boys Sue DOJ

Proud Boys Leaders Sue DOJ for $100M Over Their Jan 6 Prosecution

Five leaders of the Proud Boys are suing the Department of Justice after the Biden administration found them guilty of engaging in a seditious conspiracy related to the Jan. 6, 2021 riot at the US Capitol.

The lawsuit, filed by Henry “Enrique” Tarrio, Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl and Dominic Pezzola, seeks $100 million, and claims that federal authorities violated the Constitution in an effort "to punish and oppress political allies of President Donald Trump, by any and all means necessary, legal, or illegal," WaPo reports.

Leftist academics (at least one) are freaking out over the suit, suggesting that it would vindicate Jan. 6 rioters in the court of public opinion.

"It would say to the country that these Proud Boys who were convicted in a court of law, in a fair trial, were wrongfully prosecuted and victims. It just turns the entire day on its head."

Or, asshole, it would prove that the Biden administration weaponized the DOJ like everyone with a functional brain witnessed.

Read about it...

Actually, the January 6 Committee should be sued.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

FBI and CIA behind January 6

Now There is Evidence the FBI Planned the January 6 Operation and Planted Documents Days Earlier That Were Later Used Against Innocent Americans

In February of this year, Cara Castronuovo of The Gateway Pundit reported a surprising revelation in the US government’s case against the Proud Boys.

Evidence presented in court confirmed that the FBI was responsible for creating and authoring a 9-page document titled “1776 Returns,” which detailed plans to take control of US government buildings on January 6, 2021.

Prior to January 6th, a document of unknown origin was sent via Telegram to Enrique Tarrio, Chairman of Proud Boy. The sender was identified as an individual named Erika Flores, who allegedly described the author of the document as a government official from both the FBI and CIA.

“It appears that the government itself is the author of the most incriminating and damning document in this case, which was mysteriously sent at government request to Proud Boy leader Enrique Tarrio immediately prior to January 6 in order to frame or implicate Tarrio in a government- created scheme to storm buildings around the Capitol.

We all know what happened to Enrique Tarrio who wasn't even near the Capitol on January 6.

Read about the FBI and CIA conspiracy

Gee, that awful Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger must be spitting bullets.

Friday, September 15, 2023

Enrique Tarrio--Stand-Up Guy

January 6 defendant supporters rallied outside the DC Jail Wednesday night

Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, now serving 22 years, called in

"You guys are the only thing that we have outside," he told them. "You guys are the support that we have."

"We all know that they tried to pressure me and the other guys to turn on each other and to turn on President Donald Trump."

Anti-Trump live-streamer/counter-protester Anarchy Princess attempted to drown him out, yelling that "Trump lost! Ha ha!" from across the street.

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Proud Boys Leader gets screwed by Justice Department

Proud Boys leader said DOJ attorneys told him to lie about Trump

Names top Biden officials who told him to sign false statements

On Thursday The Gateway Pundit’s Cara Castronuovo reported that Biden officials asked him to lie about President Trump in order to indict him!

“They asked me to LIE about President Trump in order to indict him,” Enrique Tarrio exclusively told the Gateway Pundit. “I told them to pound sand, and because I refused to lie about President Trump it cost me twenty-two years of my life.”

Enrique Tarrio announced two DOJ officials who were in the room during this meeting: Partisan Department of Justice Lead Prosecutor Jocelyn Ballantine and Assistant US Attorney Jason McCullough.

Enrique was no where near the Capitol on January 6 but the corrupt DOJ sentenced him to 22 years.

Tarrio said that sitting through the three-month trial has opened his eyes to the overreach of the criminal justice system. Tarrio — along with Joe Biggs, Ethan Nordean, Dominic Pezzola and Zachary Rehl — are facing nine counts, including the rare charge of seditious conspiracy for their actions on Jan. 6.

Click here to hear the audio