Thursday, July 21, 2022

Maricopa's Mail-In Ballot envelope illegal

They Just Caught Something EXTREMELY Illegal About One State’s Mail In Ballots!

"There is something wrong with Maricopa County’s early mail-in ballots that spark concerns among voters.

Our friends from The Gateway Pundit (TGP), as usual, were able to get hold of a copy of early mail-in ballots wherein party affiliation is clearly displayed in the corner of their envelope.

We know how desperate the Democrats are, they are hungry for more power and control. So, they will do everything to steal another election from MAGA Republicans. The Primary Election will officially take place on August 2nd." And don't forget, Florida primary election is August 23!

Read about it...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

got our ballots yesterday and little winow is clear

Lynn Anderson said...

I requested a mail-in ballot for the primary of 8-23 as I won't have a car that day. The SOE's office said it has been mailed out and I should received it soon.

Anonymous said...

The Dems do a lot of dirty desperate stuff, don't trust those slaves of Satan at all!

Anonymous said...

I received a text yesterday from somebody who said she was Diane a neighbor of mine and to request an absentee ballot and it was my right and to please do it and it was from the democratic party. Of course I said stop and I blocked the telephone number and I will not do that I'm going to just vote in person the day that we can vote in person I don't like that the Democratic party is sending these text messages out to people telling them to request absentee and/ or mail in ballots, must be they are up to their old tricks it sounds like, did this happen to anyone else?