Thursday, August 22, 2024

Elon willing to serve in Trump Administration

'Willing to serve': Trump floats Musk as member of his cabinet

'He's a very smart guy. I certainly would, if he would do it, I certainly would. He's a brilliant guy'

Monday night, Musk posted a response to the possibility, indicating he's "willing to serve" as head of the Department for Government Efficiency.

Musk, who calls himself a "moderate Democrat," has endorsed the Republican Trump, sounding the alarm about a potential Kamala Harris victory in the 2024 presidential race, saying, "I think we're in massive trouble with a Kamala administration."

"It's essential that you win for the good of this country and that's understating my position," Musk told Trump during the Aug. 12 conversation on X, which has been seen more than a billion times.

"You are the path to prosperity, and Kamala is the opposite," Musk told Trump. "I'm just trying to tell people my honest opinion."

"Now I feel like we're at a critical juncture for the country," Musk added. "We're gonna see an even further left administration with Kamala."

Read more...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as long as Elon doesn't try to put cups in all our brains! I don't trust him.

Lynn Anderson said...

Can you explain that?

Anonymous said...

Sorry chips in our brains with his company neurolink

Lynn Anderson said...

@4:54...do you honestly believe he could chip our brains without our permission? We live in freedom under Trump.

Anonymous said...

Yes he could push this more, he is an atheist! I trust President Trump but not Elon.