Saturday, July 25, 2015

Quote of the Day - Marco Rubio

Comment Up
"I don't think anybody running for president understands what life is like for people today more than I do. My parents lived paycheck to paycheck and I had student loans until four years ago. No one running has more experience on the issues we face right now, today, in the 21st century, with a world that's more dangerous than ever and an economy that's changing faster than we've ever seen since the industrial revolution."

~ Marco Rubio

Answering the question that arises from time to time that he hasn't been around long enough. I guess people are leery after experiencing Obama for the past 7 years who wasn't around for very long either.

His youth and his financial struggles have given him more of the kind of experience a president needs, he said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rubio was part of the gang of 8. He broke his promise to the American people about illegal immigration. I won't vote for him.

Lynn Anderson said...

He was trying hard to solve a terrible and costly problem for our country. His policy is now very good. Why don't you research it before you go off on Rubio, one of the few in the race who I trust.