Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Damage, Inc. Radio host


We just lucked out on another billboard around PB County. The Democratic National Committee is having a Rush Limbaugh billboard contest—vote for your favorite slogan and it will be erected on a billboard in Rush’s hometown.

He has a home here in Palm Beach but this will be placed in Cape Girardeau, Missouri where he was born and raised. Let's hope they don't find out about Palm Beach!

AH OH--RUSH SAYS IT IS PB CNTY AFTERALL!!!!! I should have checked out my source.

Rush says: RUSH: The Democrat National Committee, ladies and gentlemen, has a new project. They are going to erect a billboard that they say is in my backyard. The problem is, I don't live where they are going to put the billboard. They're going to put a billboard somewhere over in West Palm Beach. On their website they are soliciting one phrase. Was it ten words max, is that what it is? I'm not sure, but you can see this at Democrats.org. They are soliciting entries for what the slogan on the billboard would be. A billboard to me! They want me to see the billboard as I drive around here. They say they're putting it in my backyard. Where I live, there are no billboards allowed. Now, I do find myself in West Palm Beach on the way -- well, I'll tell 'em where -- to the airport sometimes.
Scroll down and vote on a billboard slogan CLICK HERE