Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Electoral College threatened by Anarchists


Hillary backers against Trump:

"Hateful bigot, I hope you die … I will put a bullet in your brain’.

“I’ve had people talk about shoving a gun in my mouth and blowing my brains out. And I’ve received dozens and dozens of those emails. Even the non-threatening-my-life emails are very aggressive.”

Read about it...

Shouldn't death threats be a crime? It seems like all these anarchists and angry people get away with just about anything today and the innocents' rights are trampled upon.  America coddles the criminal and the anarchists and those who want to do harm to the American system. We voted. What do they want?  A dictatorship?

The absolute best thing I ever did in my life was to change Party affiliation from Democrat to Republican.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The absolute best thing I ever did in my life was to change Party affiliation from Democrat to Republican."

I couldn't agree with you more. You are a Republican through and through, no doubt about it. All their values, all their beliefs, all their standards of behavior...you fit them to a tee.

Lynn Anderson said...

Well, you say that like it's an insult. LOL. Just think--conservatism is in; liberalism is out. Perhaps we can get back to some values.

Anonymous said...

See this:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-sanctuary-county-threats-20161118-story.html

This is what our current local and state leaders are doing, promoting illegals and these sanctuary cities here. Did you see the plane flying over the beach tonight telling Pres. Trump that our country is a sanctuary country?

All these liberal, none of them want any laws.