Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Marxists protested at Mar-A-lago


The Fellow Travelers Community Action Group Mission:

We are a radical Marxist-Leninist organization operating in Palm Beach County, with a focus on Lake Worth. We are inclusive of all revolutionary leftists.

"A small group of inappropriately attired individuals — i.e., lack of blazers, khaki pants, loafers — representing some group called The Fellow Travelers Community Action Group met in West Palm Beach and walked across the Southern Boulevard bridge on Saturday night.

These protesting pedestrians carried signs, including one that said “Revolt” in large red letters that lacked any artistic merit."

Read Frank Cerabino's column...

11 comments:

Lynn Anderson said...

I totally regret giving to the person to which you refer. I relied on the vetting of others that later turned out to be 100% faulty. I wish I had known the truth. Even other activists in this city did not know the truth. This is why we need to know our candidates and vet them as thoroughly as possible. Rely on yourself and your research and instincts. He lost overwhelmingly but the electorate re-elected Maxwell.

Anonymous said...

"The political power of the masses" just elected Donald Trump as President of the United States.

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself,Lynn. I would have voted for a three-headed goat over Maxwell.

Anonymous said...

If the rest of the country just followed the rules that Palm Beach follows, we wouldn't be at the mercy of these anarchists. I do believe Palm Beach is in the United States; ISN'T IT!

Anonymous said...

Excuse me; who are we talking about here?

Anonymous said...

I wish all these anarchists and dems would get the hell out of Palm Beach, I am so tired of all these sanctuary cities in this county, all these illegals running free, and no laws nor order.

We need law and order and restore our values again. I hope Trump can do this, because all the rest before him have gotten to loose and we have gone to hell. We deserve better here.

Anonymous said...

That looks like Peter or whatever his name is the boyfriend or husband of Cara Jennings, is that him? He was always involved in all these types of protests. What happened to them all?

Anonymous said...

They look like white people to me! I don't think sanctuary city applies to anarchists.

Anonymous said...

Dumbest.

Commenters.

Ever.

Anonymous said...

Always great to hear what you've got to say about us, Lynn. ☭☭☭

Lynn Anderson said...

Frank Cerabino said it--I just agree with him.