Thursday, August 15, 2019

McDonalds


I used to go to McDonalds on Dixie Highway when my Mom took my brother and me as young children. It was a special treat. They had the absolute best french fries in the world and we loved their burgers.

When I was in my mid to late 20's, I stopped by there on my way home from work to buy my grandfather a bag of their fries...he loved them as much as I.

So it is with shock and dismay that they were recently closed on August 9 by the DBPR for live and dead roaches, live insects, etc. Eight violations were found. McDonalds reopened that day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So disgusting. We used to go there sometimes too. I've noticed a lot of McDonald's have gotten sloppy lately. Often you walk in and all the tables are dirty and the staff doesn't seem to care. They never venture out into the dining room.