Tuesday, August 20, 2019

President Trump on Fox News

“...I think Sean Hannity, and Lou Dobbs, and I think Tucker Carlson and Laura and Jesse Watters, and Jeanine. We have a lot of great people. Even Greg Gutfeld; he wasn’t good to me two years ago. Now he sees all I’ve done, and he said, ‘Would you rather have a great President or a nice guy?’ I don’t know, I think I’m a nice guy. But nobody has done in two and a half years what I’ve done. And I say that a lot. And very few people can challenge it."

~ President Donald Trump

Talking about Fox News and the obvious change there. Fox is looking for the liberal audience and even has President Trump losing in the polls to just about everyone! People are tuning them out.

Read more...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have to prepare yourself for the worst, Lynn.

Lynn Anderson said...

I don't believe people are that crazy not to reelect the President.

Anonymous said...

The only way my President loses is if illegals vote by the millions like they did last time. Even Russia isn't going to be able to help us out if that happens.

Anonymous said...

Millions of illegals, wow, I'd hate to stand in that line.

Do you expect that FOX is going to ignore the polls? It's news, isn't it? Do you want a program that lies to you and makes up polls? I don't understand your thinking.

As far as crazy goes; all of our presidents have been crazy lately. There is absolutely no objectivity whatsoever in the oval office.

Steve Ellman said...

To Anonymous at 1:55 PM

You really can't count on them Russkies for much, canya? It's a damned shame.

Anonymous said...

Actually, 9:59, that's just what this blog needs. Humour!