Friday, April 17, 2009

Lake Worth Utilities

Lake Worth Utilities needs a LOT of help. NO ONE THERE CAN EVER ANSWER A BASIC QUESTION. Keeping a customer on hold for 15 minutes is getting to be the NORM, and then even after that YOU DON'T GET AN EXPLANATION.

I don't know if anyone else got a hefty rate increase on their utility bill that just arrived but our utility company can not explain it.

The clerk that took my phone call (lucky me) says that the City had a rate increase on April 1 but can't tell me what it was. The bill was for the month of March through March 31st. I asked her how then would the rate increase apply to this bill. I was told that the new rate starting April 1 was in the computer and they do bills around April 6 so I get the new rate. Logical?

I still do not know why it went up $2.10 a gallon and I used a lot less water then the preceding month. I have been holding now for 25 minutes. Should I take the hint? It is now 5:03pm so, so much for this wasted time and call. When you go in there they are rude too. Customer service is non-existent. And these people get retirement. They should take it.