Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Will Hunter get Indicted? Ever?

Indictment Expected Against Hunter Biden!

"I have a theory. I think that there is an insider at the New York Times which is why they are validating the Hunter Biden laptop as being authentic.

Why else would they do this? They don’t care about honesty, and they want to do whatever they can to protect their messiah Joe Biden.

But it seems that the evidence on the laptop is just too damning and I think that they know that the government is coming for Hunter.

In fact, the attorney for Hunter’s baby mama said that he fully expects him to be indicted. It makes sense that he would honestly, especially after his buddy Devon Archer was sentenced to prison time." [freedomheadlines]

Read CNBC Report

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember when Joe Biden defensively proclaimed "I am so proud of my son" in response to any criticism relating to the laptop. What a farce!

Anonymous said...

If I were Joe I would say: "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."