Saturday, March 19, 2022

Amid Sky Rocketing Gas Prices Democrats Plan on Making Them Worse!

I truly don’t know what would make anyone vote for a Democrat other than their own pure stupidity.

"There are times where I like to try and convince myself that maybe I’m just being hard on the left, but then, nope…they show their ugly colors once again.

The thing that really gets me is that this isn’t new. They’ve been doing this sort of crap for DECADES, but here liberals are falling for it time and time again. Are they really so stupid to realize that they never actually get the carrot that they’re promised that’s dangling from the string?"

Read about it

EIZABETH WARREN TWEET: “Big Oil’s first priority is to maximize profits,” Warren, a Massachusetts Democrat, tweeted on Wednesday. “We can’t let them use Putin’s invasion as an excuse to pad their bottom line with war-fueled profits,” she said, referring to Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. “So I’m working with Senate Democrats on a windfall-profits tax.”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the headline to this story refers to anyone saying they will NOT vote for dems then do

Anonymous said...

Pocahantis is a loser!

Anonymous said...

There are so many people in Washington I can't stand, but I have to admit that Pocahontas is in the top 5. How is it that we vote for these people?