Wednesday, November 30, 2022

The Sabotage of Trump continues

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

"So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed “advice.”

He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!"

Read about it...

Trump is taking a lot of heat from Democrats and Republicans alike who want to believe the worst. Kanye did not tell Trump he was showing up with other people as he requested the meeting alone. Trump previously wrote on Truth Social that he “didn’t know” Fuentes. And why would he have an anti-Semite at a meeting at his home when his daughter and son-in-law are Jewish.

On top of that, I am caneling my subscription to the Washington Examiner because of their latest BS publication.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only read and listen to good things about Trump. Everything else has to be a lie since it isn't good. He's as close to a saint as I'll see in my lifetime.

Anonymous said...

Yeah: That was Lucifer, I think!