Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Donna Brazile says Michael Brown was murdered


African American, Donna Brazile, is an American author, academic, and political analyst who is Vice Chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee. Source: Wikipedia. This is another irresponsible Democrat.

In 2008, Brazile said "My momma taught me to play by the rules and respect those rules. My mother taught me, and I'm sure your mother taught you, that when you decide to change the rules, middle of the game, end of the game, that is referred to as cheating."

 The entire Ferguson incident went to the Grand Jury that consisted of 9 whites and 3 blacks. They decided that there was NO PROBABLE CAUSE TO INDICT. So, Ms. Brazile, accept and respect the law and play by the rules and stop inciting and promoting racism.

No comments: