Sunday, July 23, 2023

Democrat blames DeSantis for her kid's online threats to shoot up school

Democrat’s Son ARRESTED For Disturbing Crime

A former Democrat congressional candidate has a young son that is in a bit of a pickle.

Failed Florida congressional candidate Rebekah Jones’ teen son was charged. The charge… a second-degree felony for issuing online threats.
My family is not safe. My son has been taken on the gov's orders, and I've had to send my husband and daughter out of state for their safety.

THIS is the reality of living in DeSantis' Florida.

There is no freedom here. Only retaliatory rule by a fascist who wishes to be king.
Readers added context they thought people might want to know:

Jones' son was turned into police after a warrant was issued for repeated threats to perform a school shooting in text messages with friends, including:
  • "I want to shoot up the school."
  • "If I get a gun I’m gonna shoot up hnms lol."
  • He also posted, “Okay so it’s been like 3-4 weeks since I got on my new antidepressants and they aren’t working but they’re suppose to by now so I have no hope in getting better so why not kill the losers at school.”
So, why do Democrats always twist the facts and blame their egregious actions on someone else? This woman shouldn't be a parent and thank God she never won her election. She lost BIG time to Matt Gaetz

Read about it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why always blame others.if this young man was so disturbed why didnt the parents take the computer away till things settled down.a computer is no different than a gun.they both kill