Thursday, July 27, 2023

Bank Accounts canceled by Chase

Doctor Who Criticized Covid Vaccines Have Bank Accounts Suddenly Canceled

Three years after the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are many ways in which the American people were misled with what we now know is false information about COVID, and hundreds, if not thousands, of people were censored for their views and information they posted online.

It appears, however, that other forms of retaliation are still taking place, and it comes in the form of economic retaliation. If the government cannot quell your free speech adequately enough, they will go after your livelihood and even affect the lives of your employees. One Florida-based company is finding that out, and they are not getting many answers as to why in the process.
Dr. Joseph Mercola @mercola
Chase bank has shut down our business bank accounts along with the accounts of my CEO and CFO, as well as their family members (including spouse and child). They've refused to provide any reason for doing so, the oldest account has been active for 18 years.
While Dr. Mercola himself has not said so publicly, several of his employees believe that Dr. Mercola’s past criticism of COVID-19 vaccines and the Food and Drug Administration, in general, could be behind the abrupt bank account terminations.

So far, the only response from the bank to any of Mercola’s employees was in the form of a voicemail to CEO Steven Rye, which said that the reason for the closing of his and his wife’s personal account could not be made public “for legal reasons.”

This is the Biden administration behind this, no doubt.

Read about it...

3 comments:

Dan Volker said...

Mercola was one of the first doctors to share the truth about this - you could cure yourself of Covid.
Back in early 2020, he published articles on zinc ionophores -- hydroxychloroquine and also Quercetin... Because of his articles and cites to good research papers published on NIH, I learned that 1000mg of Quercetin, every 3 hours with 30 mg of zinc and around 4mg of copper, would cure most people of covid in 4 to 5 days instead of 4 weeks or death. I know of at least 3 people close to death - that I shared this with )this saved their lives.

Mercola warned of the mRNA gene therapy dangers that now have caused injuries in millions of people-- and this is finally getting out. No amount of propaganda news will succeed in hiding crime this big-- and make no mistake, mandating a dangerous experimental vaccine was a crime.

If Chase bank is so corrupt as to cancel Mercola, they need to be BUDLIGHTED by all of us!!!

Anonymous said...

I also had that problem with Chase I was at a restaurant I went to use my debit card and they said it was declined I said how's that possible those $15,000 in there I called the bank and they said your accounts are frozen so I gave the number that they said to call and they said I had to speak to somebody else it took me almost a month and a half to get my money what a crock of crap

Lynn Anderson said...

It's at the point now that I don't even trust banks. I made a cash
s deposit this morning that was laundry money (all coined wrapped) at my bank that I have been doing business with for decades. I was asked for an ID. I went ballistic...again! I said, what do you think this is...money laundering? STUPID.