Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Quote of the Day - Mike Huckabee

Comment Up
“I’m not a globalist, I’m an American. As president, I will do everything in my power to protect the American worker first.  For far too long, the American workers have been getting punched in the gut because of unbalanced trade deals that forgo congressional scrutiny, ignore the law, and drive wages lower than the Dead Sea.”

~ Mike Huckabee

As told to WND where it was reported Friday that U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., called on Obama to let the public see the closely guarded contents of the deal, which the senator called the creation of a “nascent European Union.”

Read more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Politicians like him can say this, but actions speak louder than words, when in office he will be doing all for big business and his campaign contributors, big business, not the people, I don't believe or or trust any politician nor this guy, sorry, they all lie.