Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Message from Allen West

I'm disgusted about this government shutdown. It's completely reckless and un-American of the Democrats to refuse to come to the table and work across the aisle to sort out this mess.

Throughout my life, I've always relied on my principles to guide me through tough times. This nation has as well – during the Great Depression, World Wars, September 11, 2001, and every other time of crisis. But today when we so urgently need our government leaders to rally together and solve the problem at hand, the Democrats in Washington have abandoned their principles and gone MIA.

More than ever before, America needs more principled, conservative patriots serving in our government – in Washington, state houses, and city and town halls throughout the country.

~ Allen West

No comments: