Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Conservation at Cultural Plaza


It was as Joel Rutsky described it: Solar contractors, vendors selling green products as well as The Great American Bathroom Tour which is a truck that tours the country to promote water conservation. It is a walk through display.

One of the vendors was Basic Fuels which is a waste and vegetable oil collection and removal company. Want to convert a vehicle from diesel to vegetable oil? It can save you $1 per gallon.

Also there were a few solar panel companies; a company selling an all purpose cleaning product that "cleans everything" called Heritage Labs Green LLC out of Boynton Beach. The owner gave me a free sample and I will let you know how it works. He said it was a "green" product.

While I was there I said hello to Nadine Burns (who is looking fabulous I might add), Clay Lindstrom and Phil Donovan to name a few.

It's there til 5:30.

No comments: