Sunday, June 4, 2017

Quote of the Day - Dennis Prager and Campus Hate

“I am making this film because I care deeply about ideas and because I hate bullies. The left shouts down ideas they disagree with, especially on university campuses. They did this when I was a student in the 1970s. But I do not think most parents – even conservative ones – have a clue in regards to how bad things are on college campuses across the nation. Adam Carolla and I are going to visit these ‘safe spaces’ and interact with these students, professors and parents to discover what sort of citizens and future leaders we are creating.”

~ Dennis Prager
radio host and WND columnist

Prager is teaming up with Comedian and podcaster Adam Carolla to do a documentary in order to expose the madness through a documentary titled “No Safe Spaces.”

Read more... at WMD.

No comments: