Friday, May 28, 2010

You're "no" Sheep; You are Lions - Col. Allen West

We are Lions

Last night I went to my very first SouthFlorida912.org meeting which was held in Palm Beach Gardens. The room was filled to capacity. The main speaker was Col. Allen West. If you have never had the opportunity to hear him speak, you need to. And as he says, "I'm your guy."

As he was being introduced, some sort of a biblical statement was made that we were all sheep. I turned to Col. West who was standing next to me and said, “I’m no sheep.” As soon as he began his speech he said, “You are not sheep, you are Lions.”

He wants us to return to our roots as a people and as a nation, saying it’s all about character, not about color and the greatest days are ahead of us on November 2, 2010. “Get dog fighting mad,” he said.

I am. Aren’t you?

What Col. West says on illegal immigration

No comments: