Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wes Blackman and his Satire

Talking his a** off
doesn't write much though

Someone just e-mailed and asked me if Wes' latest little video on me and Mr. Timm was a satire or a parody? I told him to ask Wes. But then it must be satire because Wes likes to hold up everyone who disagrees with him to ridicule and scorn. He learned that over on the Talk Board and has done it affectively for years.

No one knows much about Wes, not really, even though he ran for office twice now and lost. We know he wants to build high. We know he does not want Florida Hometown Democracy--heavens, the people in charge of where they live? That would be a big "no no." Just think, all his developer friends, Realtors and Chamber people couldn't skin the people and ruin the State like they have been doing over the last decade. He can't get that drink at 4am at Mojitos thanks to a Commission that did the right thing. He doesn't like Cara Jennings as he goes after her with a vengeance on anything and everything never mentioning all the good things she has done for our City.

Wes comments that I just don't like much of anything. Well, I sure don't like waste and I sure don't like crooks. I will tell you what I do like Wes--honest people who are for the greater good and not just doing stuff for their own self- advantage... people that work within the laws and make sound decisions. And about illegals, Wes--Is there something about people crossing our borders that you DO approve of?

I would like to suggest that Wes get involved. Show up at meetings and voice an opinion on anything or do you want to just stay in the shadows and mock? He even mocks the idea that I write opinion pieces. That's what this blog is about, Wes. Too much for you? Don't read it.

Wes, be vocal at city hall; get out and about a little and attend commission meetings; stop playing with your dogs so much; get an opinion; concentrate and write on issues that are important that are affecting our country and our city...not on me or is that just too difficult as a blogger and all?

Oh, Mr. Timm is not my type...I rob cradles. :) Happy Mother's Day, Wes!

1 comment:

Wes Blackman said...

"Talking his a** off
doesn't write much though" - Lynn, is this a parody, satire or an attack? I guess 3,000 posts on my blog counts as not writing much, right? Kisses dear.