Monday, November 24, 2014

Juno Beach's Resolution on a national league baseball field in PB County

Comment Up

Just last week, we wrote about Lake Worth's push to still have the County consider John Prince Park as a national league ball field. City Attorney, Glen Torcivia sent out a memo to several cities soliciting their help by voting on resolutions in order to make John Prince Park the site. The Town Clerk of Juno put it on their commission agenda.

Below is their actual Resolution. As previously stated, Juno did not advocate for John Prince Park but just for having a national league ball park in Palm Beach County.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did you put "last week WE wrote about Lake Worth's push"? If you are the onlhy person writing this blog- why "we"?
Once again you let the cat out of the bag.

Lynn Anderson said...

I remember this charge by you before and answered it then. Why do you insist?
We is used instead of I, especially by a writer wishing to reduce or avoid a subjective tone.
We is used instead of I, especially by an editorialist, in expressing the opinion or point of view of a publication's management.
It's just a writing style, anonymous.
Although I am the only one who writes this blog, anonymous, I am not into "self-focus." This is a blog that is read by many people and some actually agree with me. Thus the "we."

Get a life, ok and put your stupid cat back in the bag. :) or let it loose. No one cares.

Anonymous said...

I really don't care one bit about spring training and where they put the stadiums, but I sure do wish that the City of LW leadership put as much effort into addressing things like CRIME or BLIGHT as they do on baseball.

Anonymous said...

Glen Torcivia needs to be paid as a lobbyist and to be identified as such to PB County.

Anonymous said...

Take me out to the Ballgame, take me to John Prince Park.