Sunday, December 9, 2018

James Comey Closed Door Interview

Comey Transcript

Comey was as clever as always--trying to prove that he was the smartest guy in the room. This is the same guy who called our president "morally unfit." According to a statement from Trey Gowdy’s Office, Comey answered “I don’t remember” 71 times, “I don’t know” 166 times and “I don’t recall” eight times. When asked if the FBI had any evidence that anyone in the Trump campaign conspired to hack the DNC server, Comey gave a long-winded answer referring to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as to why he couldn’t answer.[MSN]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you read the transcript, Lynn?

Lynn Anderson said...

It's 235 pages--eventually I will get through it.
It will be unlike Nancy Pelosi passing a law and reading it after it is passed.
Have you read it?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Comey learned a trick or to from Rick Scott.

Anonymous said...

"I don't remember" if I read the whole transcript. I don't recall why 11:05 would ask that. I do know the whole mess should be televised, so we can see Comey lie about his covering for Hillary.