Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Robo calls and Robo scams

Jingle hell: Scam calls hit record levels in 561 area code this holiday season

Nothing annoys me more than robo calls or some live solicitor who wants my money.  I definitely get more of these calls on my land line than I do on my cell phone and I don't have caller ID. I find myself screaming into the phone at a recording! Registering with the Florida Do Not Call has brought no relief and things are worse than ever. Why can't these calls be stopped?

Read about it...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't answer your phone. They almost never leave a message. Why get so upset. I have my phone set on three rings, and I hardly ever get to it in three rings anyway. Even if I do answer it, I just say something like: Yes, what is it. Completely throws them off.

Anonymous said...

Have some fun with them.

Anonymous said...

Say: who's calling? That cuts off the call.