Thursday, January 8, 2015

It's Coming - Sharia values

Comment Up


It's coming, coming, coming.  It's all a matter of time...coming to a school near you?

You never thought it could come to this, but it has. Schoolgirls are being forced to get a whole new Islamic wardrobe right here in America. The Douglas County School District in Colorado, under fire for saying that schoolgirls might have to cover up from head to ankle for a field trip to a Muslim mosque, has confirmed that such Shariah requirements will be enforced on the outing.

Read the latest now on WND.com.

2 comments:

Mark Anthony Parrilla said...

Lynn, I remember when I was in grade school we took a field trip, which was optional, to a Synagogue. We were informed prior, that out of respect, the boys would have to wear Yamakas before entering the temple. I hope that these girls were afforded the same courtesy.

Happy New Year,
Mark Anthony Parrilla

Lynn Anderson said...

Yeah, when I was a kid, I had to wear a hat or a veil when entering a catholic church. Times have changed. Now people attend wearing jeans! I find that disrespectful, but that's just me.
These kids could op out from going to a mosque. I just don't like mosques (way too many are radical) and I don't like girls being forced to wear this type of dress for a religion that treats women like crap as it is and would stone them to death in an instant. I know that sounds over the top but not that much so. :(