Sunday, April 14, 2024

Rick Scott standing up for Israel

Office of Rick Scott

Dear Fellow Floridian,

Last month, I went on my sixth trip to Israel, where I saw the absolute evil of Israel's enemies and their brutality. I saw where Jewish families were killed just for being Jewish, where women were raped and murdered and babies butchered. I talked with people who experienced the attack firsthand and thankfully survived, and they told me what happened to them, their families and friends.

Sadly, the devastation has continued since October 7th. Just this week, I was walking into my office when I noticed a group of men and women looking at the poster I have with every hostage's face on it to raise awareness about those still in captivity.

As I stopped to speak with them, I learned they were all either released hostages or family members waiting for their loved ones to come home. One of the released hostages was Aviva Siegel. Aviva told me what she experienced and the heartbreak she is feeling knowing her husband Keith is still in captivity.

I cannot imagine what that's like, but I can tell you this: I will NOT stop fighting and speaking every single day about what happened on October 7th and those held hostage, including Americans! And like I told Prime Minister Netanyahu, as your U.S. Senator, I will ALWAYS stand with Florida's Jewish community and our great friend, Israel.

We cannot be silent. We MUST stand with Israel and bring every hostage home.

Read more about it here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stand up for our citizens first.what i have learnt and read israel is not so innosient either.it took them 40 years to get this land after turning against GOD.i wonder if they got down and prayed as a whole would GOD help ALL of them

Lynn Anderson said...

Jews were there over 2,000 years ago.
Leave them alone.