Monday, June 10, 2019

Footloose, the Musical at the Lake Worth Playhouse

Actors cut loose at 'Footloose' auditions at Lake Worth Playhouse

I have tickets to this play--can't wait.

“You go through life and there’s things that you think you can’t do, like so many people say they can’t sing. I taught myself to sing and I thought if [actor] Zac Efron can do it, I can do it,” said Tom Copeland, who landed the role of Chuck."

I contacted Lake Worth's Tom Copeland and he confirmed that it was he who got the part!

Read about the auditions...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good for Tom. maybe this was his niche after all. Politics is acting in many ways, right?

Anonymous said...

Just what we need; a singing and dancing Commissioner. Now, we have one who can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Lynn Anderson said...

@10:49...he's not a commissioner. Just like Trump was not a politician, doesn't mean someone won't be great at what they do. I am looking forward to seeing him at the Playhouse and wish him the very best of luck.

Anonymous said...

I know he's not a commissioner. I'm glad he's not a commissioner, and I hope he does well in his role on stage. As they say on Broadway: "Break a Leg"

Anonymous said...

The Kiss of Death strikes again, sorry Tommy!

Lynn Anderson said...

!11:13 there are always killjoys who come on this blog, anonymously, of course.

Anonymous said...

Hey 11:13 Isn't it time for your meds at the old Queers home?