Saturday, September 3, 2011

Great Egret

Comment Up

Before going out earlier this evening, this guy was walking across the parking lot. He was looking at me out of the corner of his eye the entire time I was stalking him. I couldn't get too close but got closer than I expected. Maybe he's getting used to getting his photo taken. He's one of the reasons that life is so much fun and really worth living on Lake Osborne Drive (where our property values have fallen so much that the city is ticked off).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a helpful FYI... it's EGRET.

Lynn Anderson said...

Thanks...sometimes my mind goes brain dead just like city hall.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn, property values have fallen all over the city. Is the city ticked off at all of us?

Lynn Anderson said...

YUP. If your property value went down, the City is TICKED.

Anonymous said...

Lets clarify that! The city is ticked because it does not have the cash cow to throw money away as the bank (our tax dollars) is drying up. YET they still see clear to spend, spend, spend on CIP items that can wait and charge US even more hoping to get more cash to blow.

CIP can wait - Balance the budget NOW

Oh and if I'm one of the 15 people that read and post here I can assure you Waterman and Stanton I'm talking to 150 more people about it outside the blog...I wonder how many of those folks talk to other folks and move that information down the line?

Thanks Lynn for keeping the information coming!!!