Friday, August 15, 2014

Lake Worth hires firm to strategize in order to win election

Comment Up

Talking about being beat-up yesterday with the city's propaganda clogging my mailbox, last evening I got a call from Information Alliance, A COMPANY OUT OF UTAH, that asked me a bunch of questions that was steered toward data collection on the Lake Worth 2020 plan and the General Obligation  Bond.  I did find out that the city hired this firm.

Some of the questions were personal in nature:  age, race, rent or own, and the last request was to give them my initials.  I said "no" to all of these but did tell her I was voting "no."  The operator asked why and I told her...No trust; no bond.

Heavy shooters hired with your tax money.  The city is  very serious about grabbing this cash.

DON'T LET THEM DO IT.  VOTE AGAINST BOND.

3 comments:

Weetha Peebull said...

Does the $50K legally cover those personal questions? Asking for your initials - really!

Anonymous said...

Just got he same call, only they asked for my full name which I gladly gave them......

Anonymous said...

My husband didn't pick up. They called him three times in one night !