Monday, January 11, 2016

Benghazi

I went to see The Revenant this past Friday. It was a long move, 2.5 hours, and it was a man's movie--somewhat horrific and I had to cover my eyes on several occasions. It won four Golden Globes last night, Best Picture was among the wins and Leonardo DiCaprio took top honors as Best Actor. He was incredible.

The movie I am looking forward to seeing is 13 Hours that comes out this Friday that tells the real story of what happened in Benghazi. I am sure that it will convince you that Hillary Clinton's remarks after the horrible battle and since, to be highly offensive. To this day, Democrats are downplaying the death of four Americans and what happened there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 Hours is going to be great, but I think it's going to be very much like 3 Seconds, the story of Reagan and Lebanon. Each movie title represents how long Republicans considered making political points from the deaths of American public servants.

Lynn Anderson said...

There are political points to be made, unfortunately. Truth often hurts. Hillary lied and continues to lie to this day--about everything, I might add. Pathetic bunch and why they all, beginning with Obama, are the straw that broke the camel's back for me.