Thursday, July 23, 2026

Democrat Socialists

The Democratic Socialists Quietly Changed Their Website… What’s Hidden Inside is TERRIFYING

You may have noticed all 4 of these policies have 1 thing in common. Rigging the voting system in favor of Democrats and increasing their voter rolls...

The Democratic Socialists of America finished a two-month-long revamp of their website this week… and I decided to look into it.

What I found was worse than I possibly could have thought.

The website outlines over a dozen positions they hold, and I want to show you four of them. Each one is crazier than the last.

Click here to read their policies that if implemented, America would cease to exist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know and it's so sad the poor gay people keep following these idiots and these idiots and Muslims just want to kill all gay people gay people wake up follow the Republican party they'll at least protect you and they won't let the Muslims kill you all!

Anonymous said...

They sound very evil and very undemocratic!