Friday, August 25, 2023

I-95 at 6th Avenue South Northbound Closure Notice

FDOT Palm Beach County Traffic Report

August 25 – September 1, 2023

• I-95 Northbound Full Closure Notice:

All I-95 northbound lanes at 6th Avenue South will be closed to traffic overnight, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Monday, Aug. 28 for overhead sign structure installation. The first lane will close at 9:30 p.m., the second lane will close at 10 p.m., and all lanes will be closed by 11 p.m., reopening by 5 a.m. During this operation, I-95 northbound traffic will be detoured via the I-95 northbound exit ramp to 6th Avenue South, US 1 North and the 10th Avenue North I-95 northbound entrance ramp.

Westbound 6th Avenue South motorists will be detoured to US 1 via u-turn. Tuesday, Aug. 29 will be used as a contingency night if needed. FHP will be onsite to assist motorists

No comments: