Thursday, August 31, 2023

12 Year old gets kicked out of school for badge on his packback

Watch This Mom Absolutely Rip a School Staffer Who Was Offended By Her Son's Backpack Badge

A 12-year-old student at a Colorado school was tossed from class over a hideous and offensive badge on his backpack. Was it a swastika or the trans flag? Nope. It was the Gadsden badge, made famous during our struggle for independence against the British during this event called the Revolutionary War.

Does this ring a bell, teacher? The irony is this student is learning the nation’s founding in class.

Liberals bring "race" into everything...what a joke, and these are the people teaching our children.



See it on X

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never heard the dont tread on me flg was racial or had anything to do with slavery.thank you to the man that explained it so everyone could understand

Lynn Anderson said...

@2:38...LOL
A DEMOCRAT said...
Pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what your last comment is about, Lynn.

Yes, a Democrat disagreed with the school's actions.

What am I missing?

Lynn Anderson said...

@8:18---I guess you can guess...I don't like Democrats and it's about time that one came out and agreed that something a liberal did was damn stupid.

Anonymous said...

lynn stop hating so much.try to understand the others.you are not always right

Lynn Anderson said...

@9:56...you have it backwards. I said I don't like Democrats. Is "don't like" the same as "hate?" If your answer is "yes," ...

Anonymous said...

it aint worth talking to a hater.you have said how you hate them this blog sucks im off

Anonymous said...

I always loved that saying, because it reminds me of the harmony in the Grateful Dead song. "Uncle John's Band"

Of course, I am also aware of the historical significance of the saying.

But that's when men were men!

Anonymous said...

Bye bye

Anonymous said...

Don't like to be reminded of that eh! 1:42.