Thursday, February 25, 2016

Zoning change in Lake Worth

Click to enlarge to see when the zoning was changed in Lake Worth, well after the Heights Charter Amendment.



Click here to see when and where it was publicly noticed.

As a Senior, I will do everything possible to help other Seniors when they have a problem. An owner in this mobile home park had a problem. She came to me. I printed her letter. I notified candidates that I support to contact her. Not sure if only one or more did but I surely hope so.

This is election time and everything is about politics. It is dirty and vicious in this city.

If you want to help the Seniors mayor, zoning can be changed from the dais. Just do it. Don't let them be surprised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The letter isn't clear. Is this about mobile home park that's been in all of the press? If yes, why is the city saying the zoning occurred in 2009?

Lynn Anderson said...

This is essentially about the Mobile Home Park where the city has said the zoning was changed in 2009 when in reality it was changed in 2013.
What happened in 2009 was that the city commission passed a resolution that affected this park as far as garbage pick-up and no one was aware of it I guess. It all came to light recently.