Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Do or Die Day for Some - Election Day


Primary for Democratic Party:

Don't let Mack Bernard or Jeff Clemens fool you. Neither one of them is a rubber stamp for Rick Scott. They are both Democrats. Whoever wins this election today will be our new Florida State Senator District 27. And you, whether Democrat, Republican or Independent will make that decision today. Those of us in Lake Worth already know about the bad Clemens' decisions when he was mayor. Update:  There is a write-in candidate. Whoever wins goes to the Nov election. Candidates who benefit from a one party-only election in August arrange for a write-in candidate to challenge them in November, to keep voters they don't like from being able to cast ballots in the primary.

Next comes the Lois Frankel/KRISTIN JACOBS race for District 22.  JACOBS is it

Clerk of the Circuit Court:  SHARON BOCK

Tax Collector:  ANN GANNON

Sheriff:  JOE TALLEY. I'm afraid Bradshaw is too powerful in PBCounty and there are people who just love him no matter what, no matter the costs, no matter the amount of crime. Remember the organized hysteria in LW to keep the Sheriff? With an astronomical budget of $482,587,380 for 2011/2012, this year Bradshaw wanted 7.5 million more. His budget is already 60% of the entire county budget. The sheriff says more than $5 million - 70 percent of the increase - is to pay for personnel. Employee compensation by far is the sheriff's office largest expenditure. We need change.

Property Appraiser:  GARY R. NIKOLITS

Supervisor of Elections:  SUSAN BUCHER

6 comments:

NPA said...

This is not true Lynn, I did not have this one on my ballot today to be able to vote for my choice. I am not happy with this. So unfair.


"And you, whether Democrat, Republican or Independent will make that decision today."

Anonymous said...

Let's find out who did that and hunt them down like a dog.

Lynn Anderson said...

I was totally wrong on this...did not know there was a write-in candidate. either Clemens or Bernard pulled this one off so that only registered Dems could vote.

Anonymous said...

I knew Clemens didn't like me

Anonymous said...

How do we find out who did it? My money is on Jeff.

Anonymous said...

All I know is if I could have voted, I would have voted for Mack, so maybe if there were a few more hundred like me that wanted to vote, but couldn't maybe Mack could have won. It is a sin. Jeff sucks!