Thursday, March 29, 2012

Jeff Clemens needs Money to run for Florida Senate

Comment Up
From:
Jeff Clemens <jeff@jeffclemens.net>
To:
Sent: Wed, March 28, 2012 6:30:42 AM
Subject: Clemens for Senate up and running

Hey folks, as you may have read in the newspaper, I am running for State Senate for the open seat that covers Lake Worth, West Palm Beach and Riviera Beach, amongst others. Right now, I'm the only candidate filed in the race.

I need your help. Saturday is the end of the quarter, and I need to try to convince others not to run in this race. Simply put, I need money.

If you have any ability to write a check, or put together a series of checks, I would be greatly appreciative. Even if it's small, anything would help.

The per person, per business contribution limit is $500. But anything is great. Ask your good Democratic friends too!

Even though he does not know it yet, Herman Robinson has volunteered to be a central collection point for these checks at his home on Ocean Breeze (thanks Herman!), or you can get them directly to me, my contact info is below. We need them by Saturday morning, folks.

Thanks, every one of you.
Jeff
Jeff@JeffClemens.net
561.779.7997

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would I support another liberal that wants to give away, in this case, the Great State of Florida. Legalize pot for Bull Crap purposes which will allow every Dick, Tom and Harry to get medical card and smoke their brains out while making all the so called clinics rich. Hell we can't even control the pain clinics and crooked doctors, now let's add another burden to the State. We, conseervatives, collectively need to pull our heads out of our rectums and fight the lieberal establishment.

Anonymous said...

He can't run unopposed. He simply can't.

Not One Penny said...

Sorry Charlie!

Anonymous said...

It's Tom, Dick and Harry not Dick Tom and Harry.
Conservative only has 1 "e". There is only 1 "e' in Liberal.
I will agree that all conservatives need to pull their heads out of their butts. I just thought they liked the view.
Thank God I'm a liberal.

Can you lighten up? said...

anon at 11:35 - A NIT PICKY LIBERAL AT THAT!!!

Lynn Anderson said...

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Anonymous said...

I believe those words were spelled that way on purpose. LIEberal. Can't say it any clearer than that.