Saturday, February 18, 2012

Woman Games the System

I like little Fido just as much as the next person having had dogs for 40 years. I had to wait for my last dog, Charlie, to pass on before I could move into my condo. Charlie was 16 years old and a Maltese who was dearly loved. But--rules are rules. We all know when we buy or lease into a community that has a no pet rule that we have to abide by the rules and regulations. However, some people think rules are for the other guy and stick their thumb at the system.

More and more people who live in condo associations and communities that have no pet policies are telling all the other owners and the Association, "Stick it in your ear, bud...I'm handicapped and I'm getting an animal." It is a sham of huge proportions and growing as doctors oblige their weeping, pathetic patients and attorneys take up their pleas. The owner of this Maltese said, "I can't help it because I've got a chemical imbalance and I'm sick" We agree.

Read more at WPTV

No comments: