Conservative Commentary/Opinion on Local, State & National issues. Hours 7am to 7pm to respond to comments. Globalists, Socialists, Communists and anti-Conservatives not welcomed.
Monday, August 17, 2026
Marxism killing the Democrat Party
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Peace President!
Fox News @FoxNews BREAKING: President Trump confirms to Fox News' @TreyYingst there is a backchannel with Iran Revolutionary Guard officials, says he's in "no hurry" — and warns, "If Oman gets in the way, we'll bomb the s--- out of them" 7:08 AM · 8/17/26 · 23K Views
Swear words demean people and it's not necessary it makes you look bad. I don't like it I don't like all these Democrats that every other word is the f word when they speak it's really really disgusting not pleasant to hear at all and not nice to be around at all. All of the left-wing news is biased and fake and full of hate and full of bias so I don't trust any of them at all the only decent news today is NTD news or oan or newsmax, the snc , or real America's voice they're the only decent news that's reliable and fair today.
5 comments:
The Peace President!
Fox News @FoxNews
BREAKING: President Trump confirms to Fox News' @TreyYingst there is a backchannel with Iran Revolutionary Guard officials, says he's in "no hurry" — and warns, "If Oman gets in the way, we'll bomb the s--- out of them"
7:08 AM · 8/17/26 · 23K Views
One side swears to eliminate journalists, immigrants, DEI, academics, socialists, LGBTQ, feminists…
The other wants healthcare for all
Both are responsible for a divided America.
I can't stand potty mouths. if you can't say something with cuss words don't say it. momma used to tell me this :)
I love swear words...use them all of the time...but not anyone using them on this blog. The President, ok. :) or quoting a politician who used one.
Swear words demean people and it's not necessary it makes you look bad. I don't like it I don't like all these Democrats that every other word is the f word when they speak it's really really disgusting not pleasant to hear at all and not nice to be around at all. All of the left-wing news is biased and fake and full of hate and full of bias so I don't trust any of them at all the only decent news today is NTD news or oan or newsmax, the snc , or real America's voice they're the only decent news that's reliable and fair today.
Post a Comment