The DNC just made abolishing ICE official party policy
Now a Florida Senate candidate is telling Black voters that ICE agents will shoot them in the streets.Tom Homan had four words for Democrat Angie Nixon that ended the conversation.
Angie Nixon – the Democratic Socialist who just shocked Florida by winning the Senate primary – went on a podcast and told listeners that ICE agents cannot tell the difference between black Americans and illegal immigrants from Jamaica or Nigeria.
Then she went further. "They are going to racially profile us," Nixon said, "and they are going to escalate things, and they are going to shoot and kill us." Not a policy critique. Not a call for reform.
A direct claim that federal immigration agents are hunting black Americans.
Homan's response was four words: "That's a ridiculous statement."
Then he explained exactly why. "We don't racially profile. Everybody we talk to, we have reasonable suspicion of aliens to talk to them and to arrest them we need probable cause. That's what the law says. And that's what we do."
He wasn't finished.
"We don't arrest people based on the color of their skin,” he said. “I'm actually an equal opportunity deporter. I deported people to 180 countries last year. I don't care if you're from Asia, you're from Europe, or you're from other countries. If you're in the country illegally, you will be deported, regardless of the color of your skin."
Then he explained exactly why. "We don't racially profile. Everybody we talk to, we have reasonable suspicion of aliens to talk to them and to arrest them we need probable cause. That's what the law says. And that's what we do."
He wasn't finished.
"We don't arrest people based on the color of their skin,” he said. “I'm actually an equal opportunity deporter. I deported people to 180 countries last year. I don't care if you're from Asia, you're from Europe, or you're from other countries. If you're in the country illegally, you will be deported, regardless of the color of your skin."
But Democrats would much rather play the race card...pathetically sad....they have nohing left to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment