Sunday, October 29, 2023

Reactions to the Barbaric attack by Hamas

Palm Beach County Leaders React to Hamas Attack on Israel

"The savage and cowardly attacks by Hamas against Israel shocked the world, and Palm Beach County leaders had a lot to say about it.

I’ve seen a lot of war footage in my life, and of course, it’s all horrible, but what Hamas did is disgusting. The dozens of videos I saw on Twitter made me sick. I understand what men must do to men in a war. I understand the concept of ‘collateral damage” and the terrible necessity of it sometimes.

But to watch trained fighters go door to door and gun down men, women, and children in their homes is an atrocity, a war crime. What kind of men kill a young woman, tie her naked body to the back of a pickup truck, and ride around hitting and spitting on her corpse while they cheer?

What kind of animals kidnap babies?

Only evil men do these things, and men that evil must be hunted down and eliminated."

Read comments from Palm Beach County Leaders

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL COMMENTS FROM OUR OFFICIALS IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL