Thursday, December 29, 2022

Libs of Tik Tok's "coming out"

Face of 'Libs of TikTok' Finally Revealed After Remaining Anonymous Due to 'Violent Nature' of the Left

The identity of the Twitter account "Libs of TikTok" was revealed on Tuesday's episode of "Tucker Carlson Today." This puts a face to the formerly anonymous creator, Chaya Raichik, who has used her platform to raise awareness about what's going on in America's classrooms, while simultaneously driving the left insane.

"When my account started growing, I realized the hatred that the Left has and their violent nature, and I was like, ‘I am going to remain anonymous'… and I have remained anonymous until my account was doxxed," Raichik said to Carlson during the Fox Nation episode.

Raichik, whose identity was revealed by Washington Post reporter Taylor Lorenz earlier this year, had previously remained anonymous due to the backlash surrounding her controversial TikTok account, which compiled videos of leftists and exposed their hypocrisy and radical ideology.

No comments: