Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Dick Morris on Donald Trump: "that which does not destroy him makes him stronger"

Trump Vs. DOJ: It’s Happening Just As Predicted

By Dick Morris on December 20, 2022

In my book, The Return: Trump’s Big 2024 Comeback, I predicted all the developments that have gone on in recent months.
  • I predicted that Trump would announce his candidacy for re-election and stake out a huge lead over DeSantis
  • I predicted that the January 6 committee would refer his case to the Justice Department and seek to indict him on the phony charges of obstruction and insurrection
  • And I predicted that Trump would come through it all stronger than ever before.
The most recent Harvard Harris poll shows exactly that. Trump’s lead over DeSantis has grown from 18 points in early December to 23 points now. Plus, the most recent Mclaughlin Poll shows Trump three points ahead of Biden in a general election matchup.

Read more of Dick Morris

No comments: