Monday, June 27, 2016

Help us with our postcard campaign - Save John Prince Park

Comment Up

Thanks to a big supporter to save John Prince Park from the County's as well as Lake Worth's resolution allowing the Atlanta Braves to bulldoze over 100 acres for commercial gain, we have postcards that you can sign and mail to the Atlanta Braves objecting to their desire to ruin a county park. Let me know how I can get some to you...some are stamped. Also, join our Facebook page, John Prince Park Preservation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, thanks. I will e-mail you about it.

Anonymous said...

Great idea, THANK YOU!!!!

I also suggest we get busy working on public opinion to our county commissioners while we have their attention (?) prior to voting on their 1 cent tax increase. I intend to let them know I will never vote for that money if taking over JPP is still on the table. I wouldn't be surprised if they expect us to hand this over to them for the Braves and destroy John Prince Park. Still want to know who gets the million dollar finder's fee. I'm sure greedy meatball Maxwell has himself in for most of it. Do you think he's cutting in Hal and Shelly for some?

Anonymous said...

Vote no on the sales tax regardless of what story they tell about JPP.