Monday, June 28, 2010

A Vote NO sticker at Lake Osborne Estates

Comment Up

Getting desperate folks? Vote NO people are all those Chamber of Commerce people, the builders, the developers, all those into almighty greed who lie and who want to change land uses just for themselves. The hell with the rest of the residents. LaSonna?

On November 2, the people will get the right to vote on land use changes. If not, perhaps they will change the zoning across from a property on Pine Street and build a massage parlor or something. Let's hope not. We all should have the right to vote on growth and changes to land uses and how our city looks.

If you take greed out of the equation, any rational person will vote YES on Amendment 4.

1 comment:

kkss21 said...

These people think that it's okay to deface public property. Not surprising , considering that this greedy bunch has no consideration for anyone but themselves. These anti Amendment 4 people operate only for their own enrichment,to heck with the rest of us. For example lets just say that I live on a street named, just for fun, Pine Street . The zoning on this property is single family,but I want to build something on the property that would require a zoning change. A full nudity bar,for example. My neighbours say that such a thing is totally not acceptable in the neighbourhood, but I don't care. I think that they are infringing on my private property rights. I will sue the city if they don't let me profit from a full nudity bar. How dare the city !!!Welcome to the cowardly,small minded world of the anti Amendment 4 crowd.