Conservative Commentary/Opinion on Local, State & National issues. Hours 7am to 7pm to respond to comments. Globalists, Socialists, Communists and anti-Conservatives not welcomed.
Saturday, September 12, 2026
Rotating hair phases
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know I'm so tired of all these idiots with blue hair and masks on and they're such freaks with all their plastered with their whole body with tattoos I don't know what's going on in this world but there are a lot of freaks out there!
I just don't get all these tat freaks today I wish somebody could explain it to me? They look like a bunch of freakos! With their bodies plastered with tattoos from head to toe! How insecure can you be?
2 comments:
I know I'm so tired of all these idiots with blue hair and masks on and they're such freaks with all their plastered with their whole body with tattoos I don't know what's going on in this world but there are a lot of freaks out there!
I just don't get all these tat freaks today I wish somebody could explain it to me? They look like a bunch of freakos! With their bodies plastered with tattoos from head to toe! How insecure can you be?
Post a Comment