Thursday, May 24, 2018

Ricco restaurant in Lake Worth

At the northwest corner of Congress and Melaleuca, 4469 S. Congress Suite 110, is a new restaurant, Ricco. This is the spot that used to be occupied by Napoli's. It is clean, bright and modern.

I stopped into Ricco today to see what was up and was greeted by its marketing manager.  What a delightful guy as was all of the employees there. I went in to get a copy of their menu and every time I asked about a dish, I was given a sample.  Today the special was chicken lasagna and was it ever delicious! This sells for $10.99 and it includes two sides. Drinks range from$1.85 for a soda to $3.50 for a Smoothie.

The food is primarily Latin and the cook showed me her pot of black beans (they looked yummy) and two different rices, yellow and white. But if you don't want a meal, you can order a sandwich or an appetizer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lynn! Sounds good. I wonder if it is owned by Colombians? In Colombia they make lasagna with chicken. Thanks, will have to check it out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good. Will have to try it!

Weetha Peebull said...

Wow - what a change!

Ernie said...

Colombian?

Looks nice but I don't want to go somewhere where I have to listen to Spanish speaking around me. This is America. Why should we have to put up with people like this? Why can't Americans own these businesses where we can all speak English? South Florida is turning into South America.

Anonymous said...

Well Ernie, thank your government for all this immigration here so fast and so much all at once. It is only going to get worse. Not better, so if you don't like it, you better move farther north, into the stix or country away from any big metro areas, because that is all you are going to see in most big metro areas like this in most of America now. Maybe try Westmoreland NY and you may get what you want, small towns like this are your only hope if that is what YOU want. This area is all Spanish and Haitian now so deal with it or get out!

Ernie said...
Colombian?

Looks nice but I don't want to go somewhere where I have to listen to Spanish speaking around me. This is America. Why should we have to put up with people like this? Why can't Americans own these businesses where we can all speak English? South Florida is turning into South America.
May 26, 2018 at 10:10 AM