Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Top Lake Worth Pirate

Comment Up
Pardon me, but would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole? How'd you like to scrape the barnacles off of me electric bill?

With 30% of the vote, Loretta Sharp is the winner of the poll and a deserving choice. She is afraid of no one, carries a big sword and speaks her mind.

Scott Maxwell.....22%
Mike Bornstein....7%
Greg Rice............27%
Wes Blackman......2%
Loretta Sharp.......30%
Mark Parrilla........5%
Pam Triolo............5%

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,G-dub.Your plundering not only of Lake Worth,but other countries as well is legendary!

Anonymous said...

In addition to speaking her mind, she's one of you're hated "dirty dozen".

Lynn Anderson said...

I don't hate anyone least of all Loretta. We disagree on some things but primarily we agree on many more than we disagree on.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I admire people who speak their mind, have a definitive point of view, persistence, and panache and have no trouble when it comes time to MAN UP! Both Loretta and Lynn have this in common and neither one ‘suffers fools gladly’! I say BRAVA!