Friday, September 21, 2012

Obama disrespected Israel


Obama actually congratulated the Muslim Brotherhood's Morsi back in June.

Quotes from the Rally:

"Our capital shall not be Cairo, Mecca, or Medina. It shall be Jerusalem. Our cry shall be: 'Millions of martyrs march toward Jerusalem'. Banish the sleep from the eyes of all Jews. Come on, you lovers of martydrom, you are all Hamas. Brandish your weapons... say your prayers... We say it: loud and clear. We shall pray in Jerusalem or else we shall die as martyrs on its threshold."
Read more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why was this not mentioned in the Palm Beach Post?Obama's speeches to the poor all should start with:
I Obama have a net worth of $13,000,000,- and my SUPERPAC will try to buy me the White HOuse, ,all I want from you suckers,(remember my promises of 2008/)is your vote, then get lost,
while I spend you tax money till bankruptcy of this non-Muslim Country.Remember my Muslim Fathers',
Muslim upbringing in Kenya?It was in all papers with pictures .!